Wednesday 31 December 2014

New Years Eve/ Thailand Update

Hi all,

So today is the very last day of 2014!! I hope everyone reading this will have a great night tonight and a very special New Years Eve.

Today I got some really good news about Thailand.

I found out that I'll be staying in an apartment with another girl going over with me. Our apartment is apparently walking distance from the school we will be teaching at. I have not yet been able to get a physical address and was told that may come during my first week in Bangkok.

I also found out that since I'm not with a host family (only one group was put with a host family, the other 10 people are in apartments) the school is going to organise some weekend activities.

The activities that I'll be experiencing, apart from my 15 hours a week work in the classroom, will be things like learning how to cook Thai food (this one I'm really excited for as I love cooking), learning how to do Thai dances, and learning about the Thai culture.

Since there are 8 of us in Rayong we will be able to use our free time to go and explore on our own, who cares if we get lost a little bit it's part of the fun and adventure.

I probably won't blog again until I leave so Happy New Year everyone and I hope you stay safe tonight :D

Anna xx

No comments:

Post a Comment