Tuesday 30 December 2014

Ready To Leave?

Hello again,

So It's a couple days before I leave and needless to say I am packed and ready to leave... well nearly!

To be honest my bag has been packed for about 1 month now and my boyfriend is getting very annoyed how I'm living out of a suitcase, but what else does he expect me to do? I want to make sure I take all the things I need and not forget anything like laptop charger or phone charger.

Every time I repack my clothes (about weekly after washing is done) I find something I could remove from the bag because Thailand has cheap clothes I can just buy over there. It is safe to safe that my big bag is officially finally packed weighing in at 15.2kg and my carry on bag is nearly done just need to put my laptop in, book I'm currently reading (Girl Online by Zoe Sugg) and some spear clothes just in case my bag does a little disappearing act on me.

Does anyone else pack ages in advance in case they forget something the first time or is it just a weird over packing thing I do?

I have a question though, do I take my good camera (a cannon dsl) or just take my iPhone and use that to take photos?

Countdown to leave 3 days. I leave on 2nd January 2015!


See you next time

Anna xx

No comments:

Post a Comment