Monday 29 December 2014

Where am I Going?

Hi to Whomever is reading this,

This is my first blog ever. I have always wanted to write a blog but I never seem to find anything that I think others will enjoy reading.

After months of trying to find something good to start me off I finally have something. Thailand.

I am leaving in 4 days to go to Thailand with my University. This is going to be an experience of a lifetime as we are riding elephants, going to the Thai Royal Palace and going to the worlds largest outdoor market (anyone say shopping?!?!).

There are many more exciting things that are going to happen while I'm over there because all the things listed above are only happening in the first week and I'm going to be over there for 5 weeks.

I am going to try (depending on the Internet reception I get of course) to write a blog whenever something interesting occurs, could be daily, could be every second day, I'm not sure yet. All I know is that currently I am very nervous and excited for whats about to happen and want memories that will last me a lifetime and this blog hopefully will help.

Thanks for reading

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment